Friday, May 2, 2008

This is why every door has two baby gates--one on top of the other

While Day-Z is with us, she's sharing Thursday's "room." Thursday is very good about keeping the excrement outside during the day, but she seems to be under the misconception that 9pm-7am is "poop wherever" time. Therefore, she sleeps in the hall and we don't have any problems.

Jeff and Ashley say that Day-Z isn't completely housebroken yet, but she's good about holding it while in her crate. So putting her up for the night with Thursday was the best option. So far, it's workded great.

But I wanted to see what they did when I left and went downstairs, so I set up my camera on the booth in the kitchen to "tell all." This is quite entertaining. You have to watch it clear through the end because Thursday makes a decisive move and the look on Day-Z's face is priceless.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Madi and I are laughing at cute Daisy's reaction to Thursday jumping over the gate.