Saturday, January 12, 2008

Snow...It's a Love/Hate Thing

It's been very snow here in Utah. Very snowy. Very, very, very snowy. On Wednesday, we really should have had a snow day. It took me one hour to get to work (the drive usually takes 20 minutes). The parking lot was not plowed, but they did plow during school hours which resulted in huge piles of snow on either side of every car in the lot. There was a whole troop of students with shovels helping to dig and push stranded cars out of the parking lot. By pure providence, I was in Al's VehiCross with 4-Wheel Drive, so I was able to charge my way right out of there. I did manage to lose my phone somewhere in a snow drift. I thought it was in my purse, but I must have missed my purse and dropped it in my lap instead...then I got out of my car.



Trillian, however, can't get enough of the snow. She loves to play in it, eat it, roll around in it, etc.She's definitely a character. I went out with her today and threw snowballs for her. We had good times.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ang,

Love Trill with the snowballs. It's awesome!!! You should put her out there all the time. Love,

Kenz