Saturday, January 19, 2008

Miracles

Al has been on a string of closes this past week, which means we quite literally pass one another like strangers in the night. He comes home after I've gone to sleep. I get up and leave while he's still sleeping. He's gone to work before I get home. He had last Sunday and Monday off, but since then, the most we'd spoken to one another was when I'd say goodbye int he morning.

Valerie valiantly saved me by responding to my I'm Bored! text message last night. We met for a late dinner at TGIFridays after her shift at Chili's.

And the next miracle...Al is off tomorrow and Monday. I am off tomorrow and Monday. That NEVER happens!

We plan to watch Pirates of the Caribbean at some point. We never made it to the theater, so we bought the DVD right after it was released, but then there was never a time when we both had a spare 3 hours.

Big plans, I know. But it's gonna be great!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey you two!! Have fun on your day's off!!!