Saturday, March 15, 2008

Purse Tag

So apparently, the rules are: Show your purse as-is, no cleaning out beforehand, then tag five others.

I know four people on BlogSpot. One of them (thanks, Ash) tagged me and Jill, so I'll be tagging Jen and Patty. Sorry I can't meet the quintupletag responsibility...

My Purse:
Tinkerbell seemed like a good choice when it came time for a new purse a few months ago. The one I traded in had been in use for about three years.

I guess I'll start at the top left:
  • My camera case (usually the camera is in it, but I was using it to take the picture.
  • A baggie of vitamin C tablets. I'm around hundreds of people every day and I can't afford to get sick.
  • Lip stuff: two carmex, two chapstick, a MAC lipglass, and a Mary Kay lipstick.
  • A powder compact and a mirror compact.
  • A "matchbook" of nail files. I hate it when I get a snag. I obsess over it until I pull the whole tip of the nail off.
Back to the left hand side:
  • My Nintendo DS, currently with Final Fantasy III inside. I also am carrying Super Princess Peach, Cooking Mama, Nintendogs, and Animal Crossing.
  • Ipod Nano that needs to be charged. I play it on my speakers at school or through my stereo in my car, thus the absence of headphones.
  • Wallet
  • Hairbrush, two hairclips, hairband
  • Receipt for the bedroom set Al and I bought from John Parras Furniture on Friday night. It will be delivered on Tuesday!
  • My writer's notebook and two pens with purple ink.
Drop down below the notebook and work your way back towards the left:
  • Trident gum, for when I just want to eat but I'm not actually hungry.
  • My work keys, ID badge and FlashDrive on the Chili's lanyard, which is also carrying a bunch of Chili's pins (or "flare")
  • My concealer compact is hiding beneath the ID badge
  • Small bottle of Exedrin Migraine that I keep refilling from a larger bottle in the bathroom
  • Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream.
  • You Don't Know Me by David Klass, the book I'm currently reading.
And heading back to the right:
  • My coin purse for Diet Coke emergencies at school
  • My Dumbledore's Army necklace and Fossil watch
  • Splenda packets for when I'm in need of sweetener and Splenda is not an option
  • My car and house keys
  • My cell phone

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ang,
Thanks for doing the purse tag! You are really prepared. Also, I LOVE your tinkerbell purse. It is so cute.