Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Name is Earl...I Mean Al

For Al's vacation, he decided to grow a beard. He ended up liking it so much, it stayed about a week longer than the originally-agreed-upon ten days.

Kenzie and Madi started calling him "Scary Beard." That's either his Indian name or his pirate name, I'm not sure.


When it came time to shave...finally...Al decided to do the "power chops." He thinks they're AWESOME. I had other things to day.He had the power chops from about midnight on Saturday night until 9am Sunday morning. I refused to go out in public with him like that.

In the end, I got normal, clean-shaven Al back.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow, Al... we hardly recognized you! What is it with guys and growing facial hair on their vacations. Dave does that too. He looks like a mountain man after a week. He did it on the cruise and his mom made him shave before the "formal night". Dave's never done the chops though. Pretty cool.