Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Volleyball Champs 2008!

Yesterday was the Chili's annual volleyball tournament. Al's team from the Harrisville store took first place! I went in the capacity of the official photographer--a title I gave myself because I hate getting my feet sandy without the opportunity to immediately wash it off and put lotion on. Taking pictures keeps me off the court, gives me something to do, and ends up being a nice keepsake for others. I took 195 pictures and out of those, I got several good ones, even if they're kind of blurry. Since for most of my readers the other people in the pictures mean nothing, I'll share the good ones of Al. And I can't resist sharing my photo of Jake's moment of glory...
The win was especially exciting because no one on the team had been champions in any of the Chili's events before. A few had made it to second place, but the first place was new to everyone. Congratulations, Harrisville!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ang, these are good action shots! Nice moves Al! Congrats!