Friday, July 4, 2008

Jeff's Birthday!


My parents hosted a birthday bash for Jeff's birthday on June 19. It was pretty fun. My mom and the grandkids had worked hard to make ice cream sandwiches. I worked hard cutting a watermelon. The intact watermelon is what was leftover once I'd cut a huge bowl--it was gigantic! I know it looks small in the picture, but keep in mind that the pitcher is a gallon...

We played RockBand and everyone had a blast--including Molly!



There are a lot of reasons to love Jeff, but the neices and nephews love his silliness. Lately, he's been spotted all over Syracuse with his dog Daisy on his bike. He went out and bought a baby seat and uses a doggie seat belt to keep her in.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Ang,
I love the video you took of Molly so much. Thank you for posting it so I can watch it.

Ashley said...

I loved the video of Molly too. Jeff's party was just that... a party!!! Of course whenever the family is around rock band how could it not be?? Love you guys!!!

Dave said...

Ang and Al,
We are anxious to hear about your trip! Love you!

Dave said...

Oh, by the way this Ashley, Kody and Kyle, but I am sure Dave is just as anxious to hear! :)