Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just For Fun

For the past few months, I've been rewatching our collection of Frasier. I loved the show while it was on the air and I still love it. It's great writing and a great cast. I think what really got me hooked, though, was David Hyde Pierce. Most of the laugh-out-loud moments I have with the show are courtesy of Niles. I really, really hope that one day, there will be a DVD of the original cast of Spamalot, since he was a part of it.

So please take five minutes and enjoy some of the more memorable Niles moments. Then, start collecting the seasons on DVD!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niles was always my favorite, too.

Ashley said...

Ang, I love Frasier too. I used to watch it all time late at night when it came on and I would get sucked in for both episodes. It makes you want to go visit Seattle. My favorite Niles moment was when he is "walking with the scissors".

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I LOVE FRASIER!!!!!