Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sorry, Jill, I Had To!

So this text message conversation had us laughing on both sides. I guess it's just another way that technology keeps us together when we're several states apart!

Kenzie: IM @ RR! WRU? (For the texting-impaired, she said, "I'm at Red Robin! Where are you?"

Me: I'm at Al's mom's house. How's Red Robin?

Kenzie: Good. RU having fun?

Me: Yes. What did you order?

Kenzie: Buger. How R U?

Me: I'm doing good since I'm not eating a buger.

Kenzie: LOL we are eating caso.

Me: I've only ever heard of queso. When are we going to read again?

Kenzie: Tomorrow after church.

Me: That's good. I've forgotten what we've been reading because it's been so long. I'll have to go back and remind myself.

Kenzie: Food is here gotta go bye

Me: Ok. Enjoy your buger. I still don't know why you ordered that.

Kenzie: They saw my buger and got one too There hot mama

Me: What?

Kenzie: My bad i just sent what kept popping up EX a buger and got one too There hot mama

Me: What were you trying to say?

Kenzie: This is beyond repair now I didn't mean to send those words they popped up while I was pushing space on mom's phone

It went on, and the general consensus was that it was Jer's fault that those words popped up on Jill's phone when KP pushed the space button.

So be on the lookout for Jill's blog URL to change over to therehotmamascherishedmoments.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jill said...

Guess I should be thrilled that Jer will text me and call me a HOT MAMA!!!! Who wouldn't want to be called that, right??????

Ashley said...

I agree with Jer, Jill's a hot Momma. ;) Ang, did you FINALLY get the package???? Sorry it was SO late. At least it was still November...