Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last Chance for Magazines!

Our fundraiser ends after tomorrow! If you'd like to help us send our super-duper students on some awesome field trips, please buy or renew a magazine subscription through our fundraiser! (If you're renewing, when you order the subscription, you will check a box that it is a renewal. Be sure to order under the name and address that the magazine currently has for you.)

website: www.gaschoolstore.com
Northridge school ID #: 1216571.

You can enter my name as the student name. If you ordered any and left the student name blank, please let me know which subscriptions were yours so that my advisory class gets credit for them. (We're having a competition between classes.)

Take a look! There are pretty good prices for some really great magazines!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ang,

Have a Very Happy Birthday today!!!!

Jill

Jill said...

Ang,
I don't know what I was thinking I woke up this morning thinking it was the 9th and hurried to write you a birthday comment above. How funny, it's only the 7th. Anyway, just don't keep track of time when I'm away.