Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dominance

We found a good deal on a giant dog pillow. It was intended for Trillian, since she outgrew the one we bought when we got her. Bear has decided that he likes it.



Then, we let the dogs in:






Don't worry, I took mercy on the cat right after I turned the camera off. He retreated to the LoveSac in the living room, where the dogs can't go. The dogs found a place to relax, but, as you can see, they don't necessarily relax where we mean for them to.

Fortunately, they sorted things out eventually:





3 comments:

Jill said...

Poor Bear!!!! Look like they all love each other!!!

Ashley said...

Oh, that was so funny. I was laughing so hard. I love Bears onery little sounds in the backgroud. It sounds like she is saying "get off of me!" Poor thing...

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is one tolerant cat!! :P Funny. Looks like you're all having fun!