Saturday, April 5, 2008

And Continuing the Trend...

In a couple of hours, it will be midnight here in Utah. In three hours, it will be midnight in California. At that point, it will be Sunday, April 6, and Dave's birthday. There are a lot of reasons to love Dave, but in the end, it's all about the video game hook-up.

Ok, so we'd still love you even if you hadn't turned Ang into a Sims-a-holic and provided Al with countless hours of tackling and racecar driving madness. We wish we could spend more time with you, so imagine us there at your birthday party!

Happy Birthday, Dave!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Ya, it is crazy. Ever since I started working for EA I can't believe how many good friends have suddenly turned up. But since you guys are family you are welcome to the game hook-up anytime! It is actually really fun for me that some of my family appreciates my work and gets to play it. Thank you so much for remembering my B-day. I am having a fun weekend with my boys and my girl. Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow. :( Oh well, I guess there could be a worse job than making alien sounds all day.