Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jeff and his Band

So I pilfered these off of Jeff and Ashley's blog. I realize some of you have seen them, but others can't get into their private blog, and I want to show off my brother!
So meet Fuller's Field:
I like this one because they look so reflective...It's fun to put thought-bubbles above their heads and imagine what each one is thinking:

Did I mention that they had their photo shoot on 25th Street? I live less than five minutes away. I could have walked! Thanks for inviting me to the ice cream party, guys!


This one is my favorite:


And then Jeff was ready for his close-up:

They're trying out for Battle of the Bands in Provo this weekend...

GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love these photos of the band. I want to get pics taken on 25th street. Why didn't we ever do that when I lived there? Good luck to Jeff and the guys. Are you going down to Provo?

Anonymous said...

Wooo! (in my best groupie scream). I hope they make it to Battle of the Bands. Good Luck to the guys!